Our Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems.
- There is one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- God is love and He loves all people. It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed, or orphaned, and to heal the brokenhearted.
- Man is created in the image of God but seperated from God by sin. Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God.
- God created male and female and ordained marriage as holy between a man and a woman.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. We believe He was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, and ascended into Heaven. He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is the true God.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness; purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ, that Jesus’ return is very soon and that all believers will be with Him forever.
The Bible says in James 1:27 that, “External religious worship (religion as it is expressed in outward acts) that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need….”
Breaking Chains International, Inc. has partnered with various ministries in Africa, that are caring for children of prisoners, orphans, building water wells and reaching many with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We have through the help of the Lord and partners like you purchased 20 acres of land and have built dormitories, educational facilities and much more. We as a ministry are commented in reaching the lost and doing as the Lord instructed us to do in James 1:27 and with your help we can do more. Your partnership does not go unnoticed!